PCA skin has a longstanding philosophy of taking a low-dose approach, which means these superficial chemical peels create minimal discomfort, no downtime, and produce beautiful and immediate results. You will leave Lux with skin that is glowing, and dewy, and fresh.
PCA Skin Peel
A regular program of light peels will help repair and restore your skin to its beautiful natural state.
Superficial chemical peels stimulate the exfoliation process, removing the build-up of dead skin cells that can clog pores and leave skin looking dull and lifeless.
These are not aggressive peels, so the results will gradually accumulate over several months.
These advanced skin solutions combine exfoliating acids, pigment inhibitors and skin strengthening agents to provide maximum benefits, minimal discomfort and no downtime.
PCA Chemical Peels exfoliate dead skin, stimulates new skin cell production and tightens skin.
Chemical peels significantly increase the effectiveness of your skincare products by removing the top layer of dead skin cells, enabling better absorption of the key ingredients (vitamins, antioxidants, moisturizers) present in your skin care regimen.
For a more medical professional peel, schedule a nurse consultation and inquire about our Ultra Forte Peel.
PCA SKIN Peel® Exfoliating Treatments are available in the following four formulas:
PCA Peel® with Hydroquinone and Resorcinol: This solution combines the lightening and brightening power of hydroquinone, kojic acid and lactic acid with strengthening and exfoliating agents to leave the skin smooth and clear.
Most appropriate for achieving dramatic improvement in hyperpigmentation, acne, surface texture issues, and for thicker, more resilient skin types.
PCA Peel® with Hydroquinone: This solution provides all of the lightening and strengthening power of our hydroquinone and resorcinol formula, but with slightly less surface irritation.
Appropriate for all skin types for help with acne, hyperpigmentation.
PCA Peel® Hydroquinone Free: Removing the hydroquinone from this solution provides an effective option for more sensitive skin and those with hydroquinone allergies. This more gentle solution works to help clear acne while improving hyperpigmentation and other signs of sun damage.
PCA Skin Ultra Forte® Medical Professional Formula
The most suitable candidates for this more active treatment are those with resilient skin. Ultra Peel Forte® rejuvenates the skin and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting an even skin tone. Note: For physicians’ use only.
Key ingredients in Ultra Forte®: Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) (20%) – is most commonly used as a superficial and medium-depth peeling agent to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Lactic Acid (10%) – is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in milk and sugars. It is part of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and moisturizes the skin. Kojic Acid – helps promote an even skin tone. Azelaic Acid – helps promote a clear complexion and even skin tone. L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – is an antioxidant and MMPi that is the only bio-available form of vitamin C for the skin. It minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting an even skin tone.
PCA SKIN’s easy-to-use and skin-friendly professional treatments are separated into the following five distinct categories:
- Modified and enhanced Jessner’s peels soften the depth of surface lines around the eyes and nasolabial folds, help improve acne and hyperpigmentation, smooth skin texture and even skin tone, especially in oily skin.
- Blended TCA peels are exceptional for the treatment of aging skin, acne, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, especially in dry skin.
- The keratolytic action of our salicylic acid treatments helps to smooth surface texture, clear blocked follicles and reduce breakouts.
- The PCA SKIN retinoid treatments create mild occlusion to enhance absorption of the vitamins, antioxidants and rich actives into the skin for maximum benefits. The retinol content also increases cell turnover and post-treatment exfoliation.
- PCA peel alternatives we utilize keep skin free of pollutants and toxins, leading to a brighter and clearer complexion, especially in dull or breakout-prone skin.