Microblading Brows: Microblading is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows. Microblading can achieve the look of naturally full brows. Whether your eyebrows are sparse from over-tweezing, medical conditions, injuries, or genetics, Microblading eliminates the need to draw and fill in your brows. This procedure fills in the brow, reshapes or creates brows where there are none. No more worrying about swimming or sports on warm days and the washing or sweating away of your brows.
Powder Brows: Get fluffy, natural-looking brows without ever having to fill in your brows with Powder Brow Semi-Permanent Makeup application. Powder Brows create a soft look that perfectly fits your facial features. This PMU application is best suit for client with oily or mature skin.
Microblading with Shading: Microblading with Shading is ideal for people with barely-there eyebrows. The technician uses a custom color blend with a combination of Microblading with Shading techniques to add soft hues of color onto the spine of the brow to create fuller look for the eyebrows. Bring with you your most favorite eyebrow pencil/powder color to the appointment.
Things you need to know prior coming to your appointment for your brow procedure:
- Please wax or tweeze at least 24 hours before the procedure any unwanted hair on the brows. Do not do electrolysis within 5 days of the procedure.
- Eyebrows that are usually dyed should not be done within 48 hours before and 7 days after the procedure.
- Contact lens wearers should not wear lenses during the procedure or until the next day after it is done.
- Do not use aspirin or ibuprofen for 7 days prior to the procedure.
- Avoid consuming alcohol 24 hours before your appointment.
- Avoid consuming caffeine in the same 24-hour period.