Permanent Eyeliner, the best eyeliner you will wear for years
If you are looking to have brighter eyes with fuller lash look, semi-permanent eyeliner is the answer for you! With semi-permanent eyeliner, your eyes will be more defined, and your eyeliners are smudge free all day long regardless to your daily activities.
Semi-permanent eyeliner can be a game-changer for people who cannot wear regular makeup due to sensitive skin, allergies, and for those who have vision issues or dexterity conditions such as arthritis and Parkinson’s. The eyeliner brings a subtle look that will accentuate the shape of the eyes, give the appearance of thicker eyelashes.
Things you need to know prior coming to your appointment for your eyeliner:
- If you are wearing lash extensions - you need to have them removed at least 24-hours before procedure.
- If you wear, contact lenses - please take them out and wear glasses instead.
- Stop taking any blood thinners for three days prior, including Aspirin, Advil, fish oils, and certain vitamins.
- If you are using Lattice or an eyelash enhancing conditioner of any sort, you must be off it for a minimum of 3 weeks as it will cause additional swelling and possible bruising.
- Eyelashes that are usually dyed should not be done within 48 hours before and 7 days after the procedure.
- Contact lens wearers should not wear lenses during the procedure or until the next day after it is done.
- Eyeliner procedures can cause your eyes to water or swell slightly. It is recommended that you have someone available to drive you home if it is necessary as a safety precaution.
- Do not use aspirin or ibuprofen for 7 days prior to the procedure.
- No alcohol 24-hours before your appointment.
- No caffeine in the same 24-hour period.