Lip Color that lasts!
Lip blushing or Aquarelle Lip is a form of semi-permanent makeup which will last from 2 to 3 years. Lip blushing enhances the beauty of the natural lip color, improves the shape of the lip thus giving your lip more defined and the illusion of fullness. After having Lip Blushing done, you will no longer need to reapply your lip stick on every few hours during the day or night. No more bleeding lipstick!
Things you need to know prior coming to your appointment for your lip procedure:
- If you have a history of cold sores or herpes, you will need to take anti-viral medication 3-4 days prior and after the procedure to avoid an outbreak.
- Keep your lips moist by applying Vaseline couple days before and 30 minutes prior coming to your appointment.
- Bring with you your most favorite lip shade color to the appointment.
- Do not use aspirin or ibuprofen for 7 days prior to the procedure.
- No alcohol 24 hours before your appointment
- No caffeine in the same 24-hour period.